Bose L1 Pro32 Portable PA System with Sub2 Bass Module
Add to Cart
Pack, carry, set up and deliver a powerful sound.
The Bose L1 Pro32 portable PA system with Sub2 powered bass module packs a serious punch that belies its small footprint design. With 32 articulated 2" neodynuym drivers, the Bose L1 Pro32 provides an amazingly high output with an extended low frequency down to 42Hz. This makes it an excellent choice for medium-to-large-sized clubs, bars and venues, as well as for mobile DJ and karaoke setups. No matter how your audience is setup, the L1 Pro32 offers a wide 180-degree range, so everyone present will enjoy the same experience.
The included Bose Sub2 bass module offers up unsurpassed low-end clarity down to 35Hz. Bose built the Sub2 with a 10"x18" high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver to give you the same kind of performance as a 15" woofer but in a much more compact design. It's also highly efficient, requiring less wattage, while still providing a wide frequency response, up to 180Hz. Whether you use it for weddings or live music, the L1 Pro32 portable PA with Sub2 powered bass module package is sure to elevate your sound game in ways you’ll have to hear to believe.
Proprietary SubMatch connectivity means you can connect your Sub2 to the L1 Pro32 with a single cable that delivers both power and audio. Plus, you can stack multiple Sub2 units and configure them for a traditional coverage pattern or unleash Cardioid Mode, which focuses bass out front and off the stage.
Mixer onboard … and on your phone
Each L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) AUX inputs, plus Bluetooth streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music and more. And bring in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port, which allows for seamless connection to Bose T4S or T8S ToneMatch mixers (sold separately).
And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control from your smartphone too…
Intuitive and instant wireless control
With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your phone or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match—the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
All for that moment
Premium sound on stage. Practical portability everywhere else. With an L1 Pro32, you can get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. For DJs, singer-songwriters, bands—and your audience—the L1 Pro32 offers a truly superior experience—the power to sound your best and simply perform.
Sub2 Powered Bass Module
Sub2 is the more powerful subwoofer option for the Bose L1 Pro32. It pairs seamlessly with the L1 Pro32 via proprietary SubMatch connectivity to form a modular line array system that’s easy to pack, carry, and set up. This single-cable connection makes setup so much easier—it allows the system’s crossover and EQ to automatically calibrate for optimal sound, and—because power and digital audio are passed through the SubMatch cable—you only need a single power outlet. Just plug in your L1 Pro32 and you’re ready to go.
- Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs and festivals
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring bass without the bulk via the Sub2 modular subwoofer, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) AUX input, plus Bluetooth streaming—and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (sold separately)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices